Archive Management Purpose
Enhancement of internal and external use of survey data collected by the institute annually
Overview of the survey data included in the archive
- Promotion and spread of basic data related to children and youth
- Expanding service targets and enhancing data utilization by reinforcing data accessibility
- Development of timely customized policies and services for children and youth by understanding the general condition and changes of children and youth
User Guide and Notes
- Copyright and intellectual property rights to the institute’s survey material are held by National Youth Policy Institute.
- The rights are protected by Korean copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
- In order to use the data, a user can download the questionnaire, codebook, data, etc. for the survey task after giving consent to the collection of personal information and answering a simple questionnaire.
- The institute’s research data can only be used for non-profit purposes such as academic research, etc., and cannot be sold or transferred to the 3rd party(ies).
- In the event of presenting at an academic conference or publishing an academic thesis using the data, please take notes of the following:
In case of cross-sectional data, a user can check the title of the detailed research project that provides data in 'Yearly General Survey List’ in the 'NYPI Cross-sectional Survey' menu. Cross-sectional survey data will be released at the end of December 2 years after the completion of the study pursuant to ‘Guidelines for Disclosure of Data for Data Archives for Children and Youth in Korea.’
※Inquiry for use: Youth Statistics Archive Center (Call 044-415-2120 or send email to email@example.com).